Integration with MS MOC/CUPS and CCM 6., issue is when a user makes a call it automatically goes on hold when answered. If we disable the RCC in OCS, the issue goes away. So, need to find out why OCS places the call on hold. Has anyone ran into this issue?
Here is some information I recieved from TAC on this issue (After 6 months of working thru this will different support cases as it was difficult to reproduce at times.)
This is a known issue and has been documented in this bug: CSCtc50956 - CTIGW: call automatically put on hold
This bug was never made public as it was found only by a few select customers. The description of the bug is as follows:
1. A call was established on MOC
2. MOC hit 8-hour recycling mark. It then sent a new INVITE/MonitorStart, etc.
3. MOC then closed the previous SIP session with BYE
4. When there was a new call coming, MOC found there was two calls active so it sent HoldCall event to CTIGW in trying to put the 1st call on Hold.
5. CTIGW uses the callid found in the HoldCall to put the call on hold. But since CTIGW had only one call data attached to the new scb, it put the 2nd call on hold instead.
Comparing this with the explanation provided by Microsoft we can see it matches. This bug has been fixed in the 7.0.6 or 8.0.1 release of CUPS. I am working to make this defect public so you can view it within the next few days. The resolution will be to upgrade your presence server to 7.0.6 or later.
You have reached the Cisco Logistics Support Center.. To Check Status of
your RMA, visit Product Returns & Replacements (RMA). Need help? Contact
us by Phone or Email. North Americas Phone: 1800 553 2447 Option 4
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Europe Phone: +3...
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...