Helpful
Replies

Can I get rid of "Wait, while we transfer your call"

aamercado
Level 4
Level 4

HI

UM4.0...

I setup blank greeting with a transfer to ext 1111. By default, unity will say "wait while I transfer your call"

I want to change this for just one subscriber and not globally. Is there a setting to blindly transfer without this prompt?

Thx

4 Replies 4

kpastores
Level 1
Level 1

Yes you can. Under the "Call Transfer" --> "Transfer type" settings on the subscriber. Make sure "Release to switch" is enabled vs. Supervised transfer.

Hi -

In Unity 4.2(1) there is a new setting on the Call Transfer page for a subscriber. It is called While transferring, notify caller? You can check the box Do not play the "Wait while I transfer your call" prompt.

Ginger

"Release to switch" doesn't work as I tried that prior to the post.

Ginger...any workaround on 4.0 as I can't really upgrade to 4.2 right now.

thx

The feature was actually added in 4.1(1) - but since you're at some undetermined version of 4.0(x) (there are 5 revs of 4.0(x) released - 4.0 is not specific) and you can't upgrade there is no supported way to get rid of the prompt you want. There is an unsupported way to go about it - you can check out this thread for more details:

http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=IP%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=Unified%20Communications&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%40%5E1%40%40.1dd71a93/0#selected_message