Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't Delete User Out Of CUCM

scooter817
Level 2
Level 2

Hi

I wanted to know if someone can tell me where do I need to go in CM to delete a user's Profile. I had a user who came into the office for a week and I set him up a phone.Now that he's gone I'm trying to delete his device profile and I keep getting this message. "Error occured. One or more records did not get

deleted. The pkid column in the device table in the database is being referenced from another table.Please check the dependency records, remove the reference,then try the delete again".Any help would be appriciated and thanks in advance and have a great day.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What do you see when you select the dependency records (upper right hand corner option)?

Is the device profile applied to the phone?  Can you remove it.

Chris

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What do you see when you select the dependency records (upper right hand corner option)?

Is the device profile applied to the phone?  Can you remove it.

Chris

I think I'm looking in the wrong place because what I'm doing is going to Device, Device Setting,Device Profile.

I'm putting in the user's name that I want to delete and I put a check mark in the box by the user name that I want

to delete. and that's when I get the message. And none of the phones have profiles associated with them. Everyone

has mobility enable so you can just log into any phone in the company.

Robert Greaves
Level 1
Level 1

Try using the "Actively Logged In Device Report" under Device-> Phone from the root menus. The user profile may be still logged in and therefore may not de deleted until signed out. Hope this might help someone.