cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't forward voicemails externally in UNITY Connection with Viewmail

gonzalezel
Level 1
Level 1

I am having issue forwarding voicemails externally with Viewmail or when I forward internally and a user wants to listen to the message through a smartphone it does not work as it secures the message with a .eml extension.  Running UNITY Connection  Version 8.5.1ES65.13900-65.  I used to be able to forward voicemails externally in UNITY 5 before we converted 2 weeks ago. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ok, found it, go to Cisco Unitiy Connection Administration -- System Settings -- General Configuration, Option: When a recipient can not be found, Setting: Relay message to smart host!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

dhristov2010
Level 1
Level 1

I have same problem with forwardign to external contacts, using Unity Connection 8.5.1ES47.12900-47, ViewMail 8..6.4.7.

Ok, found it, go to Cisco Unitiy Connection Administration -- System Settings -- General Configuration, Option: When a recipient can not be found, Setting: Relay message to smart host!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: