On Unity 4.x the admin page always gives an error: "the page cannot be displayed." This is on a win2k3 server with SP1. Exchange is on box. Everything was working until Yesterday, no one knows if anything was changed. All other Unity functions work and subscribers are able to access their page.
I'm logged in to the server with the UnityAdmin account. Two other accounts with admin rights get the same error. Using the Global Subscriber Manager gets the same error: "the page cannot be displayed." I checked the host file and DNS entries, all good. I reset the WWWP, IIS Admin services, iisreset and the Default Web Site. Still no change. Other than rebooting Unity, where else can I look? Thanks.
2. Expand Component Services > Computers > My Computer > Right-click My Computer and select Properties.
3. On the Default Properties Tab, make sure "Enable Distributed COM on this computer is checked." If it is not checked, check it and reboot Unity
4. Expand My Computer > DCOM Config. If you see DCOM Configuration warning messages for example, "... has the named valud AppID, but is not recorded under ... Do you wish to record it? You can reply NO to these.
5. On the left side pane, right click on AvLic and choose Properties. Go to the Security tab. Under Launch Permissions, choose Customize and go to the Edit tab.
Add Everyone security group and click to enable Local Activation and Local Launch.
Click Apply. Click OK to exit.
6. Perform these same steps for the AvCsGateway and AvDsGlobalCatalog services as well. It might be necessary to restart the IIS service after you perform these changes.
Note: Check your application and system event log - if you see the error message listed in the web link, I would recommend also registering the DLLs mentioned.
Thanks, Ginger, for the additional steps. The server was rebooted last night and the admin page is working now so I wasn't able to go through the steps. Nevertheless, I have the procedures for the future. Thanks.
You have reached the Cisco Logistics Support Center.. To Check Status of
your RMA, visit Product Returns & Replacements (RMA). Need help? Contact
us by Phone or Email. North Americas Phone: 1800 553 2447 Option 4
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Europe Phone: +3...
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...