Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot add a suscriber, Templates callhandler not found

mariocabrejo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am having a problem with one particular extension, I Cannot add a suscriber, when trying to import a user from Active directory.

The following error shows up on an Microsoft Internet explorer box: "Templates callhandler not found"

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

7 Replies 7

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Sounds like one or more of your subscriber templates are corrupt.

What version of Unity are you using? If it's a 4.0(x) rev you can snag the latest dbWalker off www.CiscoUnityTools.com - under the file menu there's the option to reconstruct the default subscriber templates from scratch (including their corresponding call handlers) which should clear this issue.

Also, dbWalker should show you errors when you run it (before recreating your default templates) that will verify the theory as to what's wrong here...

When I run this dbwlker and reconstruct will it also delete all the other subscriber templates I already have?

No - it will only remove the two default templates (subscriber and administrator) and recreate them - it wont touch any other templates that may be in the system.

great thanks I will give it a try

Hello there...I ran the recreate and it worked great. My question is It told me to go in and delete the subscriber templates and recreate them. So I tried to do that but when I go to delete one of the templates I created it goes to a this page can not be displayed page and it doesnt delete it...any thoughts. I am just going to go ahead and recreat them with a different name but Id like to know how to get those others out. Thanks for your help

Yeah, the reason I suggest that is that they may have been created off damaged default templates - it sounds like that was definitely the case here - either that or they were damaged after the fact.

The only way to clean them out if the SA wont load is through SQL directly. If you want to go in and do that I can walk through the steps here. They aren't hurting anything where they're at for now, however. Just don't try to use them to create new users...

How do you clean out a corrupted template?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: