Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Cannot add or delete unity subscribers

Hello guys,

I have the following scenario with unity 4.04 with external exchange 2003 for voicemail and mail services.

I cannot add or delete subscriber from http:/x.y.z.w/web/sa i dont receive any error just i dont have active the + and X icons for add and delete.

Any ideas? thanks for the help-

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Cannot add or delete unity subscribers

4 things to get us started:

1) Can you access SA directly from the Unity server?  If so, is the behavior the same?

2) If you are accessing SA from a workstation, what browser are you using?
3) In either scenario above (1 or 2), what is the account you are logging into SA with?

4) You should log onto the Unity server with a Domain Admin account and re-run the Permissions Wizard in report mode to ensure that the permissions for all of the Unity service accounts (UnityInstall, UnityDirSvc, UnityMsgStoreSvc) have not had any changes made to their accounts.  When you log into SA, you may login with a service account or an admin account you created; however, the UnityDirSvc account is what is actually being used on the backend to facilitate any changes you made via the web interface.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

1 REPLY

Re: Cannot add or delete unity subscribers

4 things to get us started:

1) Can you access SA directly from the Unity server?  If so, is the behavior the same?

2) If you are accessing SA from a workstation, what browser are you using?
3) In either scenario above (1 or 2), what is the account you are logging into SA with?

4) You should log onto the Unity server with a Domain Admin account and re-run the Permissions Wizard in report mode to ensure that the permissions for all of the Unity service accounts (UnityInstall, UnityDirSvc, UnityMsgStoreSvc) have not had any changes made to their accounts.  When you log into SA, you may login with a service account or an admin account you created; however, the UnityDirSvc account is what is actually being used on the backend to facilitate any changes you made via the web interface.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content