Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 5.1(3a) publisher hangs up

andres.pasten
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

For second time a CCM Pub 5.1(3a) has stopped services, and the IP Phones and analog phones registered with him became unregistered.

There is no access to the web administration and to RTMT. There is access only using the linux console.

If I restart the server, the system recovers and phones are registered ok. That's what I've done 3 days agos, but now the problem has happened again.

Now I've move all the phone to the CCM Sub, but it doesn't solve the problem, only is to minimize the impact on users.

Any suggestion? upgrade to 5.1(3c)?

Please let me know.

Andres Pasten

Adexus S.A.

1 Reply 1

carenas123
Level 5
Level 5

If you are running the Cisco Unified Communications Real-Time Monitoring Tool (RTMT) client and monitoring performance counters during a Cisco Unified CallManager upgrade, the performance counters will not update during and after the upgrade. To continue monitoring performance counters accurately after the upgrade completes, you must either reload the RTMT profile or restart the RTMT client.

For the Troubleshooting Trace Setting Configuration following guide may help you

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/5_1_3/ccmsrva/sattrace.html