Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 5.X , Scilent between outgoing mobiles calls

aslam.bajwa
Level 3
Level 3

Hi All ,

i was facing high CPU utilization with callmanager publisher server , i restarted the server so the memory utilization issue is fixed now . but after that i am facing issues with outgoing mobile calls only , calls are being established successfuly but during calls there is scilent for 2 sec , after that its start working normally ,

internal and PSTN calls are working fine . i would like to mention again , i started facing this issue after restarting the Callmanager PUB.

any idea ??

regards .

1 Reply 1

Hi aslam,

I understand from your description that you said PSTN calls which i think it is the local calls which you may mean that calls which pass through the PSTN

Are your mobile calls gateway is the same for PSTN [local ?] calls, if you have another gateway [like prima cell] then you should start thinking about it and about its voice ports

If you have a prima cell,it is normal to take some time [2 to 3 seconds] for the sim-card to call the needed mobile number, unlike the land line which call the local number immediatly

wish this be helpful

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: