Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM - Presence Server - LCS

alfred.thyri
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm trying to integrate CCM (5.1(1)), CUPS(1.0(3)) and LCS(2005) using this guide: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cups/1_0_3/install_upgrade/deployment/guide/cupsdpgd_wb.pdf

Anyone successfull with this guide?

regards,

Alfred Thyri.

28 Replies 28

Hi,

there is a new guide for your scenario: http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps7036/c1237/ccmigration_09186a008089b71d.pdf

Did you check with the troubleshooter tool in CUPS?

For the new OCS there also exists a guide: http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps7240/c1237/ccmigration_09186a00808aea28.pdf

yeah, I found the new guide. Going through it last night. seems to be something on the LCS side I believe. My Troubleshooter is all green.. so I know CUPS/CUCM is working.

Just to let everyone know,I got mine working. The problem was that LCS user name is what the CUPS is looking for to match with the CUCM End User name. THey say "Active Directory account" but that is not true, I had to use my LCS account name. (what you use to sign into MOC) Then I changed my CUCM End User account and it all started to work.

NT Account = BAD

MOC Sign in Account = Good!

MOC Signin Account= CUCM End User account

cheers!

Hi

Can you please send me the guide.

at my email address: gomeray@sg.fujitsu.com

thanks

Hi,

I have OCS 2007, CUP 6.02 and CUCM 5.1.2.

I cannot get the OCS 2007 integrated with CCM.

I have followed the Documentation and the Picture Screenshot that is distributed on the Cisco Website.

I have an error message "Cannot connect to the phone system"

Anyone got any ideas on this?

Thanks,

need some more information. Where are you getting this error? CUPS?

Thanks for replying

I have the OCS 2007 Client connected on my workstation

With the username: lon-admin@domain.local

It logins ok and I am to contact other users in the organisation using IM facility.

In the notification of the client. I have an error:

No Phone System Connection - Click to display. I click then get an error.

"Cannot connect to the phone system. The call control server may be temporarily unavailable"

Under the phone integration advanced options. I have configured:

Remote call control URI (sip): sip:lon-admin@domain.local

Phone URI (tel): tel:2750;phone-context=dialstring

Callmanager Config:

I have configured a SIP trunk to the CUPS Server

i have created a CTiGw with the correct roles

i have created an application rule for 5 number striping the first character which "+"

CUPS Config

*I have added the ACL incoming / Outgoing. I have even included a wildcard in each of theses ("*")

*The presence Gateway is set to the CCM IP address

*The proxy server is set to On and Preferred Proxy Listener: Default Cisco SIP Proxy SIP Listener

*AXL username added as the CCMadmin

* I have added the Preferred Proxy Listener *CTiGw Gateway configured with username and password pointing to the publisher and subscriber.

*MOC assigments have been assignment

I can assign CUPS presence from the phone Service button

OCS Config

I have added a static route *@* to go to the CUPS server on port 5060 TCP

The user has been enabled with the same settings as in the client settings

User Details in OCS:

sign-in name: sip:lon-admin @ domain.local

Server or pool: OCS.domain.local

Server URI: sip:lon-admin@domain.local

Line URI: tel:2750;phone-context=dialstring

Enable Remote call control

Active Directory Config

User logon name: lon-admin @domain.local

Let me know what else you need? Screenshots??

Thanks

My msn is e_gumuskaya@hotmail.com if that helps

Do you also need this application for signing certificates for CUPS 6 / CM 6 to OCS with MOC?

It's not required because you are not use TLS. If you are using TLS, then you may need certs. I ran without certs. I would recommend getting it running with just IP no TLS, then once running try locking it down.

Yeah I'm having an issue with my OCS to CUPS / CCM 6 integration using MOC for RCC.

When I try to call another user from within MOC that is also setup for RCC I get a fast busy on MOC with the following error message

'Cannot locate "John Doe"' , There may be an error in the address, Check the address and then try again"

The number assoicated to John Doe is +2004, and I have applicaiton rule in CCM to strip the +. But I think the integration is not working anyway since I'm getting busy signal coming from MOC.

Has anyone experienced this?

The way I found out my problems was to use the Real time monitoring tool on my desktop and attach it to Presence. Watch the incoming SIP invites from OCS and you will see what is actually being sent. They you do not have to guess what is being stripped or added in the dial plan.

Good idea, yeah I feel like I'm flying blind with this stuff, no debugs to tell me what's going wrong. I wonder if you can use RTMT to see what's going on with the CTI stuff as well.

As a follow up to my issues. My MOC client is not giving me issues when I tell it to RCC my CISCO phone but it is simply ignoring anything my phone does. If I ring my phone it doesn't give me a "toast" that a new call is coming in. If I CFWD my phone, my MOC indicator turns green, but my IP PHONE doesn't cfwd.

One other issue I'm having not sure if it is related or not, but in CUPS 6 when I do "System" "Troubleshooter" the "sync agent" comes back failed. It says to got to servicability to start the Sync agent service but when I do this the service will not start.

Thoughts?

Hello Ryan et al

I had a similar issue with the Sip proxy server not running. Used the bug tool kit to find bug id CSCsi40623, syntax error on Proxy acl.

Haven't checked the bug tool kit for your specific service but its a good place to go if you already haven't done so.

Ryan,

Did you make any progress with your problem ?

I have a similar situation here. Basically everything works from MOC -> CUCM (ie RCC & call forward etc)

but not from CUCM -> MOC: if I hang up a phone that was dialled via MOC, MOC doesn't know the call has been ended, or if I cancel cfwd on a handset it doesn't cancel on MOC.

Any ideas ?