Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CCM5: PSTN Dialing

Friends,

I am working on voice setup where I am configuring gateways and CCM5. I have both PBXs with analog phones and Call manager with IP Phones. Now my fist phase is working fine scenario you can see below:

phone1---pbx1---router1------router2----pbx2---phone2

pbxs are connected with router with e1 pri and routers are connected with each other via e1 link. Site1 code is 1000 and site2 code is 2000

site1 config ----

dialpeer 2000 voip

destinationpatern 2000

session target router2 ip

site2 config ----

dialpeer 2000 pots

destination 2000

port 1/0:15

forward digit all

so user dial 2000 and extention of any length after site code, it worked fine. Means in configuration I am not matching all digits so rest of digits forward after dialpeer matches. This thing is very useful for pstn dialing as I don't need the configure multiple dialpeer of different lengths.

Now Issue is that it is not working in the scenario in which I have CCM and gateway.

IP Phone----CCM-----------Gateway----------PSTN

I configure destination pattern 9 on ccm that pointing to gateway. Then I configured a dialpeer on Gateway that will forward call to pri with pstn.

Gateway config ---

Dialpeer voice 9 pots

Destination-pattern 9

port 1/0:15

forward digit all

But it is not working. As I press 9, I get silly tone. Please help me get this issue resolved

Waiting.....

Best Regards

Rameez

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: CCM5: PSTN Dialing

AFAIK, you should have:

Destination-pattern 9T

--

regards,

PK

Views