cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCME NANP

cg100668
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I am configuring a CCME 4.3 system to be installed in the States (New York). Is there any NANP for CCME that we need to install in CCME like in CCM? If not what configuration for external dialling should we configure in CCME? In the UK we just create dial peers with the command destination pattern 9T. Thanks, Chandrasen

4 Replies 4

Chad Stachowicz
Level 6
Level 6

9T works here in the states aswell, but I try and bust out LD / LOCAL / INTL / 911 seperatly so I have more flexability in the future.

HTH,

Chad

Hi Chad,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Do you have any example for the configuration for LD/LOCAL/INTL/911? I will try to configure as per your suggestion.

Regards,

Chandrasen

dial-peer voice 2401 pots

description *** Description US/Canada INTL***

preference 1

destination-pattern 9011T

port 0/0/1:23

prefix 011

!

dial-peer voice 2201 pots

description *** Description US/Canada LD ***

preference 1

destination-pattern 91[2-9]..[2-9]......

port 0/0/1:23

forward-digits 10

!

dial-peer voice 2213 pots

description *** Description US/Canada 10 Digit Local ***

preference 10

destination-pattern 9[2-9]..[2-9]......

port 2/1:23

forward-digits 10

!

dial-peer voice 2105 pots

description *** Description US/Canada Emergency ***

preference 5

destination-pattern 9911

port 0/2/1:23

forward-digits 3

dial-peer voice 2006 pots

description *** Description US/Canada Emergency **

preference 6

destination-pattern 911

port 0/3/0:23

forward-digits all

!

By using differnet dial-peers you can now control each type of call different once it gets to the gateway, its just good practice!

HTH, please rate useful posts!

Chad

Hi Chad,

Thanks very much for the example above. I believe that the above represents all the dial peers we need to create for the CCME to call any number within US/Canada and the rest of the world. Last request from you, it is possible to send me a complete configuration for a CCME in the States including ISDN PRA configuration? As you know the ISDN PRA config is different here in UK compared to US.

Regards,

Chandrasen