cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ccmuser costum

fabiolas4nch3z
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to costumize the ccmuser web page?. there is a wizard to do this?

Can I change font color, the logo, etc?

No knowledge of programming.

2 Replies 2

William Bell
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There is no wizard or tool that Cisco provides which will allow to customize the CCMuser web page.  If you are on a Windows based server you could customize the various web application files.  However it is likely that you are not on a Windows based platform and you said you don't have programming knowledge.  On the appliance model you wouldn't be able to customize the interface even if you were capable of accomplishing the task.

All of the viable options I can think of require some programming experience to accomplish.  Sorry I don't have a better answer for you.

HTH.

Regards,
Bill

HTH -Bill (b) http://ucguerrilla.com (t) @ucguerrilla

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Assuming you're on 6.X/7.X all you get to customize is a specific set of options that you can choose to provide to users or to hide them.

Also, as Bill mentioned, even if you could get access to the tomcat folders where the files are (which is not granted for this purpose) you require programming knowledge to customize them.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate