Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR Export in Call Manager

Googi1974
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Experts:

I've been asked to provide a report of how many calls have gone to our switchboard (via AC). I have to go straight to the CDR records because the CAR tool is saying my pilot point is not a valid hunt pilot number when I enter it. My question is, once I have exported the CDRs, which field distinguishes each new call? In other words, I know multiple records may be generated for one call as it bounces around the system. How can I make sure/filter records for unique calls. Always grateful for your help, Kelly

2 Replies 2

smaruvada
Level 1
Level 1

globalCallID_callId ==> This field designates a unique call identity value that is assigned to each call.

origLegCallIdentifier ==> This field identifies the originating leg of a call. Be aware that this value is unique within a cluster. If the leg of a call persists across several sub-calls, and consequently several CDRs (as during a call transfer), this value remains constant.

Thank you very much, Sunil.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: