Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CDR Export in Call Manager

Hello Experts:

I've been asked to provide a report of how many calls have gone to our switchboard (via AC). I have to go straight to the CDR records because the CAR tool is saying my pilot point is not a valid hunt pilot number when I enter it. My question is, once I have exported the CDRs, which field distinguishes each new call? In other words, I know multiple records may be generated for one call as it bounces around the system. How can I make sure/filter records for unique calls. Always grateful for your help, Kelly

2 REPLIES

Re: CDR Export in Call Manager

globalCallID_callId ==> This field designates a unique call identity value that is assigned to each call.

origLegCallIdentifier ==> This field identifies the originating leg of a call. Be aware that this value is unique within a cluster. If the leg of a call persists across several sub-calls, and consequently several CDRs (as during a call transfer), this value remains constant.

Re: CDR Export in Call Manager

Thank you very much, Sunil.

Views
Helpful
Replies