Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CDR missing some gateways...

I've been combing our CDR's (CUCM 7.1) looking for some information and I noticed that there are some gateways that appear to be missing.  I know these gateways handle calls, and they are definitely talking to the CUCM servers, but for some reason I have no call details from them.

Any thoughts on where I can look for the issue?

• Unified Communications Applications
2 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Red

Re: CDR missing some gateways...

Hey Rob,

Hope life is treating you well

Check out the steps in the attached doc;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/7_0_1/car/carsycfg.html#wpxref44784

Cheers!

Rob

"May your heart always be joyful And may your song always be sung May you stay forever young " - Dylan

Re: CDR missing some gateways...

Thanks Rob,  things are well here.  Busy but good.

I verified those settings and all of the gateways are already there.  I can select them to pull reports, but they show no data.  Of 9 gateways, each with 1 - 4 port FXO for analog access, 7 of them are fine and recording call data.  2 are not.  They are selectable in CDR but have no recent data.

If I go back (CDR hasn't been running very long, I'm just starting to play with it) I have data up to September 10th, but nothing after.  It's as though something changed on both of those gateways after 9/10 but I honestly have no record of anything being done to them...and I'm the only one that touches them, or the CUCM server for that matter.

Views
Helpful
Replies