cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR missing some gateways...

rcoote5902_2
Level 2
Level 2

I've been combing our CDR's (CUCM 7.1) looking for some information and I noticed that there are some gateways that appear to be missing.  I know these gateways handle calls, and they are definitely talking to the CUCM servers, but for some reason I have no call details from them.

Any thoughts on where I can look for the issue?

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Rob,

Hope life is treating you well

Check out the steps in the attached doc;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/7_0_1/car/carsycfg.html#wpxref44784

Cheers!

Rob

Thanks Rob,  things are well here.  Busy but good.

I verified those settings and all of the gateways are already there.  I can select them to pull reports, but they show no data.  Of 9 gateways, each with 1 - 4 port FXO for analog access, 7 of them are fine and recording call data.  2 are not.  They are selectable in CDR but have no recent data.

If I go back (CDR hasn't been running very long, I'm just starting to play with it) I have data up to September 10th, but nothing after.  It's as though something changed on both of those gateways after 9/10 but I honestly have no record of anything being done to them...and I'm the only one that touches them, or the CUCM server for that matter.