Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CER PSAP CAllback

is it possible to configure the callback number to ring the phone and if it does not answer forward to security command.?

let say i call 911 from my ip phone it gets translated to the proper ELIN

comes back rings my desk phone the forward to voicemail, but i dont want it to forward to voicemail

instead go to security control.

i am guessing a rule in unity right?

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: CER PSAP CAllback

This is a sort of hack, but you can try the following :

- Create a new partition (PSAP_Test_Pt)

- Copy the CSS that the 913 CTI RP is using, and add this new partition in AT THE TOP OF THE LIST, and associate this new CSS (PSAP_Test_CSS) to the 913 CTI RP

- Create Translation Patten with your DN (say, 1234) in PSAP_Test_Pt with your directory number. The translation pattern should have called number to be modified to, let's say, 7777

- Create 7777 to be a Hunt Pilot (in a partition accessible by the Translation Pattern)

- Create Hunt List and then Line Group, with 2 memebers - your phone line at the top, and then the security personnel's number

- Adjust the reversion timer for the line group as needed

- Ensure that NO OTHER device other than 913 CTI RP has PSAP_Test_CSS associated with it

Call flow :

- Let's say your DN is 1234 in PT_Line

- 1234 dials 911, so the call will go to PSAP with the ELIN number (based on your ERL)

- PSAP call comes in through CUCM, rerouted to 913 CTI RP. CER identifies that the call should be routed to DN 1234, and sends the call to 913 CTI RP

- Now, 913 CTI RP has 1234 Translation Pattern in PSAP_Test_Pt higher then your DN 1234 in PT_Line. So, call gets routed from 913 CTI RP to TP

- Call gets redirected to hunt pilot 7777, then rings your DN 1234 (in PT_Line).

- If you don't pick up, call reverts to the security personnel that you have configured as the second Line Group Member

Let me know if this works

- Sriram

Please rate helpful posts

Cisco Employee

Excellent idea Sriram, 5 stars for that!

Cisco Employee

Thanks, Joe !

- Sriram

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content