cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Changing subscribers call transfer settings - Unity 4.2.1

maratimer_2
Level 1
Level 1

I need to change the Transfer type for existing users and can not find the option to do this in Bulk Edit, have already update the subscriber template for users going forward..is this option available to me without having to do it on a user by user basis or getting them to update in Ciscopca? Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It is the "Transfer" tab

you might have to play around with it

rlp

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

ranpierce
Level 6
Level 6

What version of Unity, it should be in Bulk Edit. I am checking again. I have 4.2.1

rlp

Unity 4.2.1 - the tool is the version that came with the install. perhaps I need to download a new version. LEt me know if you find it, I may just need that extra set of eyes. Thanks for responding.

It is the "Transfer" tab

you might have to play around with it

rlp

I've been staring at that all morning :>)...its cryptic but makes sense once you look at the HELP file (famous last words).

Enable Transfer. Select “true” to enable transfers for all selected subscribers and “false” to disable it. If you disable transfer here, Unity will not try to ring the subscriber's phone when a user dials their extension from the opening greeting for instance. If you enable transfer and the subscriber doesn't have a custom transfer string set on the “Call Transfer” page in the SA, their extensions number will be used (i.e. the value on the Profile page will be dialed directly).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: