Views
Helpful
Replies

Changing Unity Pilot Point

Jayd000007
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

we recently changed our Dial Plan from 3digits to 4 (from xxx to 5XXX). Now the pilot point of unity configured on Callmanager is still have 3 digits. Do i just need to add the forth digit (5XXX) and update trhe pilot point? do i need to restart or consider something else?

JayD

2 Replies 2

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You will need to change the pilot point as well as the Voice Mail Pilot Number under Feature -> Voice Mail -> Voice Mail Pilot in CCM Admin. You will also need to consider if you have any auto attendants or other applications pointing to the old DN. One option to reduce the impact of this issue would be to create a Translation Pattern that would match the old DN and translate it to the new one assuming this would not overlap with other aspects of your dial plan.

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

Hello, I just did the translation pattern but the call is directed to the operator and didn't recieved the opening greeting, is there something elsa that I have to do, or If I change the voice mail pilot and the hunt pilot I am thinking that is necessary to change the pilot number in the unity or rerun the integration process, is this correct?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: