To move Unity to a new domain requires a rebuild? (uninstall / reinstall)? Customer w/ 4.0.3 and Exch 5.5 off box in NT domain. Migrating to AD, Exch 2k3. I need to repartner Unity w/ Exch2k3 and was wondering about the following:
* Run DIRT backup
* Set Unity services to manual
* Move Unity to new domain
* Verify SQL, etc starts in new domain w/ Windows accounts properly
* Change any DCOM linked w/ old domain to new domain accounts
* Extend schema in AD, create AD accounts, run perm wizard, install Exch 2k3 Mgr, etc.
* Re-run Unity services wizard pointing to new AD accounts.
* Re-run Unity message store wizard and point to new Exch2k3 server.
* Verify subscribers work in Exch5.5 site and after moving to 2k3.
Seems like a lot of work but uninstalling, reinstall, restoring really add up in hrs of work. Can someone clarify what options for moving there are? Or is it simply a rebuild.
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...
This document describe how DST changes and how time changes are
implemented in DST. Daylight Saving Time (DST) is the practice of
setting the clocks forward 1 hour from standard time during the summer
months, and back again in the fall, in order to make b...