cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Check telephony configuration error

Vinh Nguyen
Level 1
Level 1

I installed Unity Connection 9.1 and setup the telephony integration, port group and ports.  After that I run the check telephony configuration tool and I keep on getting this error.  I have checked my config many time but cannot see the problem.  I can leave and delete messages fine but I cannot get MWI to work.  The only thing is I have not installed the ELM licenses yet so not sure if this error is a bug or the fact I have not installed the full license.  System is running under 60 days license.  Thanks

error on Unity Connection integration.jpg       

1 Reply 1

Bradley Gruesbeck
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The errors make it sound like the ports aren't enabled to do do anything.

Under the 'Phone-CUCM-Taralgon' phone system make sure you have enabled the outgoing calls under the 'Outgoing Call Restrictions' area. Under the port group make sure to have a check box 'Enable Message Waiting Indicators' checked. Under the ports you should enable the 'Send MWI Requests'. I would also recommend checking that the ports have the correct functions enabled under the 'Port Behavior' section.

You will need to get the licensing sorted out at some point however it shouldn't block MWI or calls from being made.

Good Luck,

Brad

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: