cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

checking unified Voicemail from landline

rachelau_2005
Level 1
Level 1

I have set up a voicemail box and I am able to check voicemail internally in the company.

I am also able to dial into unity from externally to check the voicemail message using mobile phone.

However, it seems that when trying to dial into unity using landlines... then after i entered my extension the voicemail box said "invalid entry".. I have tried to use different phone outside of the company and it still the same.

however, if I dial into the unity checking the voicemail by dialing outside line then followed by the full number, it works..

it just didnt work when using any other landlines phone outside of the office( but work with mobile)

any idea?

Thanks

Rachel

1 Reply 1

culittle
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Problem is not going to be in Unity. The DTMF digits are recognized by some device before it gets to Unity. Probably a gateway. I would identify the components in the call path of a working call v a non working call. Also Phone location.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: