Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Choose a specific ephone-dn configuration

I configured the CME 8.6 router with some ephone-dns and ephones. How may I filter the output of show run to display the configuration of the specific ephone-dn.

I tried: show run | section ephone-dn but it displays all of them. I want to display the ephone-dn 1 for example. Another cool thing would be to display the ephone-dn configuration that contains a specific number (123333 in this case).

ephone-dn  1  dual-line

number 1231111

label Calin Lupas - test

description Calin Lupas - test

name Calin Lupas

ephone-dn  3  dual-line

number 1233333

label Tim-test

description Tim-test

name Tim-test

Thanks,

Calin

1 REPLY
Hall of Fame Super Red

Choose a specific ephone-dn configuration

Hi Calin,

Here we go

show ephone-dn

To display status and information for a Cisco IP phone destination  number or for extensions (ephone-dns) in a Cisco Unified CallManager  Express (Cisco Unified CME) or Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site  Telephony (SRST) environment, use the show ephone-dn command in privileged EXEC mode.

show ephone-dn [dn-tag]

Syntax Description

dn-tag

(Optional) For Cisco Unified CME, a unique sequence number that is used  during configuration to identify a particular extension (ephone-dn).

(Optional) For Cisco Unified SRST, a destination number tag. The destination number can be from 1 to 288.

or by phone

show ephone

To display information about registered Cisco Unified IP phones, use the show ephone command in user EXEC or privileged EXEC mode.

show ephone [mac-address | phone-type]

Syntax Description

mac-address

(Optional) Displays information for the phone with the specified MAC address.

phone-type

(Optional) Displays information for phones of the specified phone type. Supported phone types are version-specific. Type ? to display a list of values.

from;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/command/reference/cme_s1ht.html#wp1117492

Cheers!

Rob

"When it comes to luck you make your own  " 

- Springsteen

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content