Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Agent Desktop low skill agent receiving calls before higher skill levels.

A user was recently changed to a lower skillset so others would take queue calls before her.  However, she is stating that she is receiving calls even when they are ready.  They are all in multiple skills.  I checked her status and she is 5 while the others are 10.  Where else can I look? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Cisco Agent Desktop low skill agent receiving calls before highe

Assuming this is with UCCX, what is the routing algorithm selected for the CSQ? for skills based routing to work it needs to be one such as Most Skilled, default is longest idle.

HTH,

Chris

3 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Assuming this is with UCCX, what is the routing algorithm selected for the CSQ? for skills based routing to work it needs to be one such as Most Skilled, default is longest idle.

HTH,

Chris

Yes that was it!  I had to change to Most Skilled as it was set to Longest Idle  Thanks!!

Hi Eric,

Make sure that this Agent is not getti ng calls from the other CSQ's and also if they have multiple skills. You need to check what is the CSQ routing logic selected (Max skilled \Least skilled\...etc) , also make sure that none of the call forwards are enabled to this extension.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts !!

Views
Helpful
Replies