Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Attendant Console Enterprise - BLF Line Status

Dear UC Experts,

I am deploying the Attendant Console Enterprise Edition and I want to use the Line Status to monitor the Phone status, e.g. Calling, Hold, Hand up ... etc.

Question 1: The AC cannot use the device to monitor, it is because it would not have the MAC addresses on the directory phone info., so I will use the Line Status to monitor the directory phones' status. Actually, the "telephoneNumber" of the LDAP to CUCM, which was not matched the "extension", so the BLF Line Status would not be worked. I used a method that I changed the "homephone" field to match the "extension", that was worked on the AC version 8.6, but the AC 8.6 had some bugs and I have to upgrade to the AC 9.1.

But the AC 9.1, the "telephoneNumber" is fixed to match the "extension". On the Filed Mapping of AC 9.1, the "telephoneNumber" > "extension" showed the gray and I cannot change that. How can I change the "telephoneNumber" to match anothers, then I can use the "homephone" field to match the "extension" on the AC 9.1?

Question 2: If I use the Line Status to monitor the Directory Phone Line Status, then I have to untick the "Device" of all directory users. I found out I can modify the regedit on the Windows platform as "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Arc Solutions\Call Connect\Operator\Defaults" modify the "Default BLF to Line State" from "No" to "Yes". After that, the "Device" of all directory users still ticked. I supposed modified the regedit, that will untick the "Device" of all directory user.

3 REPLIES

Cisco Attendant Console Enterprise - BLF Line Status

AC.png

On the Filed Mapping of AC 9.1, the "telephoneNumber" > "extension" showed the gray and I cannot change that.

Hi Edwin, I have exactly the

Hi Edwin,

I have exactly the same issue, did you manage to get this working. Thanks

Hi,Finally, I changed the AC

Hi,

Finally, I changed the AC version 8.6 and I could set the homephone field to map with the Extension and asked the AD team help to add the homephone field as the DN matched numbers.

And then tick out the device on the AC client, that could change the monitor from device to line. So now, I can monitor the Line status from AC client. (But the response time so slow. I don't know wht the AC client performance is so bad)

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content