Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CallManager 5.1.3 Migration to CUCM 8.6

mneira099
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I am trying to migrate a Cisco Call Manager v5.1.3 to a new CUCM v 8.6 running on a VM.

I made a DSR backup from Call Manager v5.1.3 and try to install it in a VM running the same version (5.1.3) but I am receiving the following error message:

At least one of the servers which was requested to be restored is not connected:  CUCMPUB. This may be due to Master or Local Agent being down., Restore Completed...

Any ideas about how to upgrade this server in a VM? I would not like to upgrade the production server...

Thanks in advance

Miguel Neira

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Make sure you have configured the VM with all the same details as the server you backed up - e.g. ip, hostname, domain name, admin detail etc etc.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Make sure you have configured the VM with all the same details as the server you backed up - e.g. ip, hostname, domain name, admin detail etc etc.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Aaron thank you for your answer

I check all the parameters and the administrator user was diferent, I change it and the DRS worked...

Now I am in the process of upgrading from 5.1.3 to 8.6

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

Please make sure that the DRF Master\Local services are running on the PUB box when attempting for the Restore.

Thanks,

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts!!

Thanks for your response

The services are running...

Backup and Restore Services

Service Name Status
Cisco DRF MasterRunning
Cisco DRF LocalRunning