Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cisco CallManager Attendant compatible v1.3 with Windows 7?

I'm currently reviewing all software within my company to see if it is compatible with Windows 7 due t

o future upgrade of the OS we use.

I can not seem to find any info on this software, can someone please help with my question.

If this is not compatible then suggesting a compatible version or alternative would be of great help.

many thanks.

2 REPLIES
Super Bronze

Re: Cisco CallManager Attendant compatible v1.3 with Windows 7?

Hi

This document lists Windows 7 Compatibility:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6789/ps7046/ps7282/product_bulletin_c25-563280_ps5905_Products_Bulletin.html

Note that the consoles listed are no the standard CCM Attendant Console - as I understand it development of that has pretty much stopped (it's not supported for new installations) so whether or not Windows 7 official support materializes for that.. I wouldn't like to say.

Perhaps someone else can comment on whether the app actually works well on 7 or not?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Re: Cisco CallManager Attendant compatible v1.3 with Windows 7?

This will work, from my testing. We upgraded to CUCM 7 and I tested all applications under Windows 7. This is one of the few applications I use from the phone system that did not require me to set it to run in compatability mode, which was good to see. The RTMT also works under Windows 7. If you use Contact Center, that is where the Compatability mode is needed, at least for the install.

Dave

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content