Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Click to Call in an Terminal / Citrix environment

carlohopman
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Does anybody knows if Cisco Click to Call version 7.0.12.0 is supported via terminal Server/Citrix environment?

I can install the client and setup a call / everything works fine, just for one user..

If I logon with another user the application isn't working for this second user or a third and so on. Only the first user can work with this application.

Does someone have an answer to this question?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Carlo

3 Replies 3

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Using anything with Citrix and Cisco is really not supported by TAC. You might be able to figure out a work around, but it's probably a little tough.

Is there any documentation from Cisco on this?

I've CAD 6.6 running in Citrix (supported), I know Unity Outlook VMail Client is not supported.

It looks like it's down to the individual Cisco BU?

As a rule of thumb, the difference between a Citrix application and a regular application is the source port number.

For example, an application use TCP port 50000 as its source port to communicate with an external application. If multiple instances are running on the same box (like Citrix), a port translation has to be done. Otherwise, they'll conflict with each other. Or the application can be programmed to change the source port once a port conflict is detected (in the example of CAD).

Michael

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: