cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Console Attendant Transfer and Hold options

ALIAOF_
Level 6
Level 6

We have recently upgraded our phone system and looks like before we were utilizing the CM and now we have a dedicated server for Cisco Unified Enterprise Attendant Admin. 

I installed the new software on users desktop.  Created directories per documentation.  She is able to see the calls come in, but when the second call comes in user is unable to put the call on hold or transfer any calls.  All options are greyed out.  If there is only one call, then she can put the call on hold.  So seems like she has lost the capability to transfer calls.  Where are these permissions defined?

When I log into the CUEAA server there isn't much in there other than setting up a queue, user and assigning that queue to that user.

Thank you

7 Replies 7

tonyperla
Spotlight
Spotlight

In the CUXAC environment, there should be a list of service devices that are configured within the system and then sync'd with CUCM.  Do you see these devices (Gateway, Service, and Park) and are they registered in CUCM with the IP of the CUXAC server?

Thanks,
Tony

Please rate helpful posts!

Please rate helpful posts
Thanks,
Tony

You mean the CUEAA Server?

I tried searching Cisco's site for CUEAA and I dont think CUEAA is a product name or description.  Cisco's AC suite includes Business, Department and Enterprise to name a couple.

Thanks,
Tony

Thanks,
Tony

May be it is CUAC, here is the screen shot:

I am new to voice so bare with me .

No worries!  In the header it says you have Cisco Unified Enterprise Attendant Console or CUEAC for short.  So, everything I wrote above still applies.

Thanks,
Tony

Thanks,
Tony

I'm assuming this is what you are talking about?

Well kind of....if you select the Sync with CUCM it will show you the devices that are listed to be sync'd but you have to configure a device template in CUCM  and then in the System Device Management -

Also, what version are you running?

Thanks,
Tony

Thanks,
Tony