Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cisco CUBE (SP) minimum session license

Hello,

I am trying to find out if Cisco offers less than 250 session license for Cisco CUBE(SP) edition. I am trying to setup a lab and so ideally I would like to have 10-15 session license. However, in the CUBE licensing section 250 session is the minimum I can see.

Thank you.

4 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Red

Hi there,

Have you seen?

2.1.1 Pay-as-You-Grow License

This  type of license covers the right to use the feature as well as the  maximum session count allowed. An example is the FL-CUBE-25 license,  which allows up to 25 sessions.

This  license is designed to allow a specific number of sessions (or calls)  on a platform. Purchase only as many sessions as are required in your  deployment. You can add more licenses later as your needs expand, thus  offering pay-as-you-grow benefits. Session licenses are stackable. These  licenses are available on select platforms as given in Table 3, and are  available on all software images. Examples include the FL-CUBE-4 and  FL-CUBEE-100 licenses.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6790/gatecont/ps5640/order_guide_c07_462222.html

Cheers!

Rob

"Show a little faith, there's magic in the night" - Springsteen

Hello Rob,

Thanks for the response. The license you suggested are for CUBE Enterprise edition right? I am looking for CUBE Service Provider edition. Would you know if they offer similar licenses for SP edition as well?

Thank you.

Hi Rob Huffman, How to check

Hi Rob Huffman,

How to check no. of CUBE Session licenses using 3945E....?

regards,

Ritesh Desai

Hey Hi Network User3, Thanks

Hey Hi Network User3,

Thanks to share this error. Can you help in finding out from where to check no. of CUBE Session licenses or any URL to know about....?

CUBE: 3945E

regards,

Ritesh Desai

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content