Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco CuciLync and Normal.dotm file of MS Word 2010

Hello, I came across a crazy problem with the Cisco CuciLync (version 8.5.4) plugin and Microsoft Word 2010 (32Bit). I have 5 Word documents (in the .docx file format) at the same time on my computer (with Windows 7 Enterprise Edition 64bit). The Word documents have about 5-10 pages of content. I start to modify the first Word document, save these changes, now I switch to a 2nd Word document, make some changes there and save it. If I close now 1 of the 5 open Word documents, I get the following 2 error messages "This file is in use by another application or user. C:\Users\user_name\...\Normal.dotm" and  "Changes have been made that affect the global template, Normal.dotm. Do you want to save those changes?" If I disable now the Cisco.ClickToCall in Microsoft Word, I do the same modifications, I do not get these error messages. Can anybody help me with this issue? Any idea where it comes from? Please find attached a Screenshot of the error messages from Microsoft Word. Best regards, Marc Hoffmann

Everyone's tags (3)
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content