Helpful
Replies

Cisco CUCM 11.5.1 integration with Skype for Business 2015 Error

Yaniv Malachi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have a Cluster of 2 cucm server running release 11.5.1

i have a Cisco router 2921 with PRI Connectivity to the PSTN, all calls are fine

But now  i need to integrate  Skype For Business 2015 with the CUCM for audio calls only ,

i have a Edge Server in my customer site , so i have configure a  SIP trunk to the Skype For Business 2015

and success to place a call from the Skype end point to cisco phone and to the PSTN number ,

my problem is that if i try to place a call from cisco phone or frpm the PSTN , the call is failed ,

in the cucm logs i see that the CUCM relase the call for the error " service not available "

but all the configuration in the cucm is fine ,

in the cucm log i don't see that it's initiate an invite to the Edge server , and i  don't understand  why ,

because it's configured fine ,

attach to the discussion cucm log when i try to place a call to the Skype for Business .

i have configure the cucm according that doc

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/solutions/collateral/enterprise/interoperability-portal/skyp-for-business.pdf

can u assist me please ?

Regards

Yaniv

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: