Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco IP Voice Media Streaming App

scooter817
Level 2
Level 2

Hi all

I have a question, one of our engineers came to me and said that we have our Cisco IP Voice Media Streaming App runing on our CM Pulisher and he wants me to move it off of it. My question is do I just stop the service on the pulisher and start it on the subcriber or do I have to actually download this app

from somewhere and then install it on another server.I've checked in CM under plugins and I don't see this as a downloadable option. Any help with this would be greatly appreciate and thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You stop it and start on another server, or you  can run it on more than one (suggested), keep in mind that you may need to do some configuration changes after you make these changes as CUCM software media resources are tied to these individual services, i.e. conference bridges, MTPs, MOH Servers, etc. So, first review your config before potentially affecting services.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You stop it and start on another server, or you  can run it on more than one (suggested), keep in mind that you may need to do some configuration changes after you make these changes as CUCM software media resources are tied to these individual services, i.e. conference bridges, MTPs, MOH Servers, etc. So, first review your config before potentially affecting services.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: