Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco mobile for Samsung Galaxy s2

shahulhameed
Level 3
Level 3

Hi

I have Samsung galaxy s2 and ubdated with ICS 4.0.4. I have installed VPN also. In my company I got CCM softphone account. The personnel communicator installed my laptop and it is working fine I can access remotely through VPN. I want use the same setup in my Samsung Galaxy s2. Please advice me how can I use ? what is the software name ?

Thanks and Regards,

Shahul Hameed.

5 Replies 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Beside the Android app (Cisco Jabber) that also requires configuration on CUCM and on the ASA if you have one, do you will need the CUCM administrators to do it. If they don't know about it, they can ask in the "ip telephpny" forum.

Hello Paolo,

Since when cisco starts to support ICE CREAM SANDWICH andriod IOS (4.X) , as far as i remember cisco JABBER is only supported on the releases before the 4.X on andriod ?

Amer

up to this moment Cisco jabber is support only 2.3 android version.

you can use CSipSimple and third-party sip phone configuration on the cucm

regards

Dear Paolo, Amer rajai and Vincenzo

Thanks for your advice

I have updated my Android version to 4.0.4 Cisco Jabber has been installed on my Samsung Galaxy SII phone. I configured Dual Mode for Android on CUCM. When I try to connect Cisco Jabber it is not connect to CUCM. The error is " Please check your internet calling setting and try again if the problem persists, contact your system administrator " .

Please advice me how to resolve the issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Shahul Hameed.

please refer to my precedent post.

regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: