Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Presence: View Privacy Policy via SQL-Statement

Hi,

I'm looking for a possibility to have an administrative look at the "whitelist" or "blacklist" a user can configure via the Presence User Options.

To be more specific, I want to see which user are allowed or blocked in the "Privacy Policy" of the user.

As far as I know it is not possible to view them on the Web GUI of the Presence server.

But I think it should be possible to view this with an SQL statement and the "run sql" command on CLI. Does anybody have any experiance with this and can help me?

I need this for troubleshooting.

Regards

Christian

Everyone's tags (6)
3 REPLIES
Red

Re: Cisco Presence: View Privacy Policy via SQL-Statement

run sql select * from pefilterinfo where pkid=(select fkpefilterinfo from epasprivacypolicy where fkenduser=(select pkid from enduser where userid='htluo'))

Replace 'htluo' with the user ID you want to query on.

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Hello Michael,

thank you for the answer. Unfortunately this Query gives not exactly what I need. I'd like to have a list of userids which have special allow/block status in the privacy policy of this user.

Your Query gives this result:

pkid                                 filterid filterdata                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               isstandard datetimestamp
==================================== ======== ======================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================== ========== =============
aedc9b46-1ffc-4a20-8de9-c841250b7e42 38902   
f          1265880602

Regards

Christian

Red

Sounds like "Cisco Developer Support" is what you need. 

http://developer.cisco.com/web/cdc/home

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Views
Helpful
Replies