Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Provisioning Manager 2.1 bulk service area detailed configuring

Hi folks,

I'm really stuck and need some help desperately.

I have bought Cisco Provisioning Manager 2.1 for 5000 handsets and I have isntalled the product ok however I am now at the stage where I need to configure the service areas. I have some 45 sites which equates to about 350 service areas.

Service Area for each site with the following differences:

- Odd Device, Present CLI

- Even Device, Present CLI

- Odd Device, Restrict CLI

- Even Device, Restrict CLI

Can someone please advise me a way to bulk configure these detailed attributes with some tool or a let me know of a customer northbound API application that has been written to do make this painful exercise much less painful?

I estimate its going to take me 5 weeks full time to click through each thing and configure it..

Please help!

Cheers

Beau

1 REPLY

Re: Cisco Provisioning Manager 2.1 bulk service area detailed co

You can bulk load (with batch provisioning) the Service Areas...  I did this by exporting my phones into a CSV file from Communications Manager, and then filtered it for the fields required for the SAs.  Then you just follow the instructions for batch provisioning that start here:  http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_unified_provisioning_manager/2.1/user/guide/infrstct.html#wp1051558

I hope that helps...

--Joe

Views
Helpful
Replies