Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco QM/Calabrio - server based recording - how many NICs?

I'm looking to replace a Verint system that is doing server-based recording with Call Mgr 4.1.3. We are going to upgrade to 7.1.x soon.

My customer is a CCX CAD/Citrix environment. I see that QM/Calabrio also supports server-based recording.

We have a number of subnets that we need to SPAN. I have a couple of questions:

1) How many recording NICs can be in one QM recording server? Verint can do 4 plus a management NIC.

2) How many recording servers can be supported? We also have a remote WAN location that needs a recording server.

3) Does QM require an MCS server to run, or will it install on general server hardware (we are an IBM shop and have the servers.)

Thanks.

1 REPLY

Re: Cisco QM/Calabrio - server based recording - how many NICs?

Questions about Cisco Call recording and Quality Management or Workforce management should be posted

under the Contact Center Applications at https://www.myciscocommunity.com/community/partner/collaboration/contactcenter/apps

I am checking some of the details for question 1 & 2  and will respond to your questions in a few hours

for 3 The QM application can be deployed on MCS or MCS equivelent servers as determined by the partner/customer

Views
Helpful
Replies