cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco UC Integration(TM) for Microsoft Office Communicator

cowetacoit
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know how this is licensed? I can't seem to find any information about pricing or licensing.

3 Replies 3

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

CUCIMOC requires CUCM version 6.1(3) or higher, and three device license  units (DLU) in CUCM 6.1(3) regardless of the deployment model.  CUCM  6.1(4) and later (as well as CUCM 7.x and later) only require one DLU  with adjunct licensing and three DLUs when deployed as a standalone  phone.  Adjunct licensing requires the end user to be associated to both  CUCIMOC and a standard Cisco IP phone.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Do i have to buy the UC Integration client? We have PLENTY of DLUs and also have deployed MOC and CUCM 7.1. Whenever i try to download the UC Integration client i get a cisco user agreement warning like i don't have a license for it. any suggestions?

You would mean this:

As part of an ongoing effort to provide you with exceptional service  and support, Cisco is making enhancements to its tools and processes. As  a result, we are revalidating service contract information.

You are receiving this warning message because our service  contract information indicates that you may not be authorized to  download software for the following products                      

Cisco UC Integration(TM) for Microsoft Office Communicator

Please follow one of the options below to ensure that you are  fully covered for service in the future and that your Cisco.com profile  is accurate and up-to-date:

• Associate all your appropriate service contract(s) to your  profile by following these instructions.
  • Contact your authorized Cisco partner, reseller, Cisco account  representative, or the individual in your company who manages your Cisco  service agreements to ensure that you have the complete list of service  contract(s) associated to your profile.

Your prompt attention to take action  per this notice is appreciated in order to avoid unnecessary  interruptions or delays in the process of downloading software.

As a Cisco Partner, I have a number of Service Contracts associated to my account so my attempt to download was still successful.  If I were you, try to download it and if you can - then you've gotten that far.  However, it would be wise to check with your Cisco AM or integrator to verify that you have the appropriate entitlement to use the CUCIMOC client.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: