Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Unified Attendant Console Premium Edition

While logging into CUPAC console client, it shows an error "Your extension is out of service" even when the extension is working. The CUPAC edition I am using is 9.1.10 and CUCM version 9.1.1

Everyone's tags (1)
5 REPLIES
VIP Purple

Hi, can u check whether the

Hi,

can u check whether the user with extension 9015 is showing under System Configuration ---contact management if users are fetched from CUCM.

regds

aman

I am currently having this

I am currently having this same issue, two operator can login fine with their extension a third gets this message, if i change there extension when logging into the client it logs in fine with another op's extension. I've checked everything on cucm and their accounts and phones are all configured the same!

VIP Purple

Hi Richard, you can refer the

Hi Richard,

you can refer the link if it helps else I suggest opening the TAC case and share the findings.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/66801/cueac-phone-status-out-service

regds,

aman

Hi Aman,I have got a work

Hi Aman,

I have got a work around for this, the one phone that wasnt working was a 7941GE - i swapped it for a 7941 and it works fine - CUEAC is a terrible product - i hope i never have to install it ever again!

Regards,

Richard

Cisco Employee

Is that the exact DN as it

Is that the exact DN as it shows up on the phone??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi
Views
Helpful
Replies