cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified Business Attendant Console

hanson.stanley
Level 1
Level 1

I have installed attendant server in win2003sp2.and TSP also i have installed in attendant server.and i have created an end user in the CUCM 6.0 as per the document.

I have created a user group with these roles

Standard CTI Allow Car Park Monitoring

Standard CTI Allow Calling Number Modification

Standard CTI Allow Control of All Devicesd.

Standard CTI Allow Reception of SRTP Key Material

Standard CTI enabled

i have included the particular end user to this group.i have also included this user to ccm super users group.

when i configure the CT gateways and park services its automatically created in CUCM as CTI ports.thats fine.

But the problem is these cti ports r not registering with the CUCM.its showing as unknown.

Then i have tried to create another cti port in CUCM manually.even its not registering.

I have restarted the CTI manager service.but no use.

and when i login to the atendant client,using a extension number its showing that that extension is out of service and i cannot be able to make or receive calls.

I think this is a problem with the cti ports and cti route point registration issue....

any one can help me please..........

THANKS IN ADVANCE..........

4 Replies 4

Not applicable

Did you restart the CER server after creating the CTI RP? If not, please restart the CER server and see if the CTI RP registers.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cer/2_0/english/administration/guide/e911ccm.html

However, more than likely it is the jtapi user that is causing the issue. I have seen it before when upgrading CUCM; the jtapi user becomes an end user instead of an application user. Please check to see if this is the case. If it is, please delete the end user and create a new application user. Then associate the CTI Route Points and CTI Ports with this user. Also, assign this user to the 'Standard CTI Enabled' and 'Calling Party Modification' groups.

Stephen Pearce
Level 1
Level 1

Did you manage to get a fix to this issue as have just installed Business Edition Attendant Console and have the same issue.

sgavan
Level 1
Level 1

Any fix for this? I have similar problem. Park and Service CTI ports won't register but the device ports do.

uninstall and install tsp and wave driver as per document.Problem will finish.