First verify if all the other CTI ports are register (CT-Gateway,Service device and Route point). If so then make sure the under the TSP configuration on the WAVE tab number line is define is more than or equal to the number of cti ports and RP created (Recommended is 250).
If both of them checks out then do the below steps in the same sequence..
1. If AD intergraded then uncheck the LDAP Authentication.
2. Reset the password (Make sure not to use any special characters)
3. Reset the password in the CUxAC gui under the engineering---cucm connectivity test
4. Run the connectivity test..
5. Delete all the CTI ports and RP from the CUCM and also unassigned them from the route plan report
You have reached the Cisco Logistics Support Center.. To Check Status of
your RMA, visit Product Returns & Replacements (RMA). Need help? Contact
us by Phone or Email. North Americas Phone: 1800 553 2447 Option 4
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Europe Phone: +3...
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...