Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified Enterprise Attendant Console

Hello,

I have an issue with CUEAC, when i log in as an operator the internal directory is blank

could you please let me know which fields do i need to activate, or configure to get the Directory to work properly ?

thank you

3 Replies 3

Md Hasan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Couple of things to check -

- If the services are running (Engineering > service management > Attendant sever , ldap plug-in, blf)

- If the client machine can ping cueac server hostname/fqdn (yes - client needs to resolve the cueac hostname/fqdn)

- if the cueac is configured right for the internal directory (system configuration > directory synchronization > enable contact synchronization - is checked)

Regards,

Hasan

shquresh
Level 1
Level 1

Also to add one more thing to MD steps is to verify the end user have the telephone number field fill. If it is blank you are not going to populate the internal directory number..

Thanks

Shahrukh Q

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

Wow... It looks like Cisco TAC work from here other than behind the 800 numbers. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: