Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Unified Enterprise Attendant Console

Can anyone tell me if the Calendar view function is available in the CUEAC ver 8 with CUPS/Exchange intergration?

I ask as i have setup the CUPS and certificates to exchange but on the CUEAC client i cant seem to configure or have the option to add calendar view.

No information seems to be available in the docs either.

Any help would be great.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Super Bronze

Re: Cisco Unified Enterprise Attendant Console

The Cisco Attendant Consoles have a CUPS integration that allow them to show presence from there. Since CUPS supports an Exchange calendar integration, you can indirectly see it that way.

The Arc Enterprise product is probably the correct choice If you want direct Exchange free/busy or OCS integration.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or
3 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

Exchange free/busy information was stripped from the Cisco OEM of the Arc products. The presumption appears to be that the customer has a CUPS server which performs the Exchange calendar integration and derives the presence from that.

So CUEAC has no calendar view function? So how does the receptionist view calendar statues then? CUPC I guess. What if the site is using CUCIMOC.

Go with the ARC enterprise solution?

VIP Super Bronze

The Cisco Attendant Consoles have a CUPS integration that allow them to show presence from there. Since CUPS supports an Exchange calendar integration, you can indirectly see it that way.

The Arc Enterprise product is probably the correct choice If you want direct Exchange free/busy or OCS integration.

Views
Helpful
Replies