cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified Enterprise Attendant Console

paultruscott
Level 1
Level 1

Can anyone tell me if the Calendar view function is available in the CUEAC ver 8 with CUPS/Exchange intergration?

I ask as i have setup the CUPS and certificates to exchange but on the CUEAC client i cant seem to configure or have the option to add calendar view.

No information seems to be available in the docs either.

Any help would be great.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The Cisco Attendant Consoles have a CUPS integration that allow them to show presence from there. Since CUPS supports an Exchange calendar integration, you can indirectly see it that way.

The Arc Enterprise product is probably the correct choice If you want direct Exchange free/busy or OCS integration.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Exchange free/busy information was stripped from the Cisco OEM of the Arc products. The presumption appears to be that the customer has a CUPS server which performs the Exchange calendar integration and derives the presence from that.

So CUEAC has no calendar view function? So how does the receptionist view calendar statues then? CUPC I guess. What if the site is using CUCIMOC.

Go with the ARC enterprise solution?

The Cisco Attendant Consoles have a CUPS integration that allow them to show presence from there. Since CUPS supports an Exchange calendar integration, you can indirectly see it that way.

The Arc Enterprise product is probably the correct choice If you want direct Exchange free/busy or OCS integration.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: