Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified Operation Manager

Freddy Tabet
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I recently installed and configured the Cisco Unified Operation Manager.

It has discovered my Communication Manager however but not the associated phones. The communication Manager is connected to a switch. The switch is then connected to another switch which has the phones. The phones are registered naturally to the Communication Manager. I can see the list of the associated phones on the Switch. But from the device summary page they wont appear as discovered phones.

I need to let those phones appear on the device summary page so that i can select some of them for notications and alerts.

thank you in advance.

An update to the above is that the Phones are in one subnet and the call manager is in another subnet. Is there a way the Cisco Unified Operation Manager will be able to show that the phones are associated to the Communication Manager?

Regards,

Message was edited by: Freddy Tabet

1 Reply 1

Hi Freddy

could you please tell me how the cisco operation manager works after installion. Because i install it but it can not add any device even the call manager.

I appreaciate your reply and help me

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: