cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified TAPI TSP Client Windows 7 quick question

jbingham
Level 1
Level 1

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6789/ps7046/ps7282/product_bulletin_c25-563280_ps556_Products_Bulletin.html

Inside of the product bulletin for the release of the CUCM products for Windows 7 it lists:

Cisco Unified TAPI TSP Client (including Wave Driver)

Version 8.5(1), FCS Q4CY10

• WoW64 - Not applicable
• Native 64 - Target FCS Q4CY10

My question is this - the 'Version 8.5(1)" is that the version of CUCM that I will have to upgrade too? Or is there a TAPI TSP download seperate from the Call Manager upgrades? I am currently on 7.1.x

Silly question I know...but trying to find the answer.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes - you upgrade CCM, and obtain TSP from the CCM.

You always upgrade any TSP installs after upgrading CCM as well; so it's tied together tightly.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

I think the TSP version was always the CUCM version.

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Thanks Michael I think the same thing - However; is there a definitive answer out there?

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes - you upgrade CCM, and obtain TSP from the CCM.

You always upgrade any TSP installs after upgrading CCM as well; so it's tied together tightly.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Aaron and Michael both - thanks for helping me straighen it out in my head. You confirmed what I knew but started to doubt when I thought about it more.

Hello,

so does it mean: There is NO WAY to make a TAPI/TSP Service Provider 8.6(2.4) work with CallManager 7.x? I have a Win7 64bit system here, but the CallManager still ist on 7.x.

Kind Regards,

Olaf