I installed SQL 2000 SP3 and reinstalled Exchange 2003 Administration software with system management tools only (as directed in the installation guide). Now I'm having problems with extending the active directory schema setup. The error reads :
Setup failed to initialize active directory.
Please verify the following:
1) that your network connection is active.
2) that active directory services are running
3) that you are logged on to the schema master
4) that you are a member of the schema admins security group.
5) that remote access to the registry has not been restricted per MS knowledge base article 153183.
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...
This document describe how DST changes and how time changes are
implemented in DST. Daylight Saving Time (DST) is the practice of
setting the clocks forward 1 hour from standard time during the summer
months, and back again in the fall, in order to make b...