cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity 5.0/ Can't find messages

RSwartzmiller
Level 1
Level 1

I'm running Cisco Unity 5.0, Message are being stored on a different Exchange server. Are Exchange server went down for maintenance over the weekend.

Now when attempting to access Cisco Unity. I getting the following error. "Your message are not available". I also not able to check other message or send message. Users can only log on.

I have attempted to reboot about 5 time. I have also rerun the permissions wizard. I did not get any errors when running DBWalker or Directory Access Diagnostics.

Any help would be great.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

thfergus
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Your messages are likely stored in the \Commserver\Unitymta or \Commserver\Unitymta\Failed folders. It sounds like your Unity server is in UMR mode.

Did anything else change? Were any mailboxes moved, particularly the mailbox for the unity_servername account ?

On the security tab of the properties for the mailboxstore in the Exchange System Manager, ensure deny is not checked for "send-as" and "receive-as" rights for the account which the AvCsMgr service is using to log-on as.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

thfergus
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Your messages are likely stored in the \Commserver\Unitymta or \Commserver\Unitymta\Failed folders. It sounds like your Unity server is in UMR mode.

Did anything else change? Were any mailboxes moved, particularly the mailbox for the unity_servername account ?

On the security tab of the properties for the mailboxstore in the Exchange System Manager, ensure deny is not checked for "send-as" and "receive-as" rights for the account which the AvCsMgr service is using to log-on as.

After uninstall outlook from the Unity server, and reboot everything working fine now.

Thanks,

5 points for the help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: