Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity 7.0.2: play mesage in Vietnamese and build the call flow in Unity

Hi all,

I set up the Unity 7 with Microsoft exchange 2003 and integrate with my CM 6.1.

I test the function of Unity. It is ok. But the problem with me is that It say in English. Can anyone help me how to change all prompt to Vietnamese and how can I manage the call flow of voice mail like I manage in IVR or CVP script.

Thank you very much,

Thanh

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Adding Languages

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/5x/upgrade/guide/ex/5xcuruge030.html#wp1104842

If the other question is about an AA all you need is a CTI RP with CFA to VM, a call handler with matching DN and record the greeting.

If you need more options configure new call handlers and use the caller input config from the first call handler.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Adding Languages

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/5x/upgrade/guide/ex/5xcuruge030.html#wp1104842

If the other question is about an AA all you need is a CTI RP with CFA to VM, a call handler with matching DN and record the greeting.

If you need more options configure new call handlers and use the caller input config from the first call handler.

HTH

java

HTH

java

Thank you for your helpful reference.

I come to know now Vietnamese is not supported and any customizing prompt is not supported also. How a big problem I face now!

Do you know any road map from Cisco about when or which version will support Vietnamese language and the custom prompt?

Regards,

Thanh

I'm not aware of this being planned, I'd recommend you to engage this with your account team.

HTH

java

HTH

java

Yes, I  have just notified our Cisco Account team.

Hi all,

Are there any way to suppress all the system prompts and just lease a beep tone for caller? I will guide caller to leave the message in IVR, then transfer to Voice Mail. In voice mail caller just hear a beep tone. After caller press #, the call simply the drop and message store in voice box.

Regards,

Thanh