Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Unity Connection Import fails

Hi,

We have Cisco Unity Connection version: 1.2(1) when trying to import new users it fails with error message " Failed to send message to remote AXL server. Please check error log for more details." - checked event viewer on the server to no avail. We also have another UC server (supporting another part of the organisation) - on the same CCM cluster and this is working...this fault has occured in the last few days - any ideas?

AXL is running on the Pub, the Telephony Intergrations -> Telephone Systems->"Check Telephony Integration" - issues "no problems detected"...we have bounced the server - no joy - we have compared the 2 Unity's "Services" and all appear to be identical - stumped..

Thanks

Mark.

1 REPLY

Re: Cisco Unity Connection Import fails

Hi -

I found this post today when researching a similar error message on my test Unity Connection server. I was attempting to test the connection to the remote AXL server and it was failing. I finally found the information that corrected my problem - the CUCM AXL userid and password MUST be the same as the one used by the Unity Connection administrator, in my case this was cuadmin. Once I made this change in CUCM and updated the AXL server config on the Phone Integration page, it worked like a champ.

Sincerely,

Ginger

Views
Helpful
Replies